Saturday, November 27, 2010

Who is behind the persecution of Jews?

The Christian book of Revelation Chapter 12 says that Satan is behind all persecution of the Jewish people, referred to as a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, with a crown of twelve stars (one for each tribe)...And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, (water refers to nations of men) that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood. And the earth helped the woman..and swallowed up the flood...and the woman fled away into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of G-D, that they should feed her there..I am writing from that wilderness, North and South America, USA to be more exact. I thank G-D that the Jewish people were not wiped out by our common enemy, Satan, but he is still trying. No matter what you say, I will love Israel, My king, Jesus, said, "Salvation is of the Jews" My holy books say there is an elect in Israel even now (the faithful) I know many of you (both Jewish and Gentile) fear to read the Christian scriptures, so I won't go on with more. There is a debate of who's a Jew and a silent debate of who's a "Christian" Hint: It's not the followers of Satan. 'Nuf said I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment